Cybersecurity’s Emergence as Strategic Business Goals —
Cybersecurity Experts share cutting-edge strategies to ensure Enterprise success
Security and Privacy — What’s Coming
Today’s enterprise security must constantly adapt to new realities — whether it’s new WFH business models, loss of critical business functions, continued cloud adoption, or privacy issues.
This demands agility in managing cybersecurity and readiness:
• Cybersecurity, mobile security, and cloud security
• Adapting to new business models, including a virtual workforce and infrastructure
• Mitigating new vulnerabilities to ever-changing system architecture
• Ensuring the technology supply chain/ managed services ensure business continuity
• Maintaining the customer experience, addressing application/ content security threats
We’re assembling an impressive team of Security Experts to share views on trends and best practices:
• Jatin Rajpal, Principal, Technology Consulting practice of EY
• John Kindervag, Senior Vice President, ON2IT and the Creator of Zero Trust
• Patrick Gardner, CPO of Flashpoint
• Tony Cole, former CTO of Attivo Networks (SentinelOne)
• Dr. Stan Stahl, President, SecureTheVillage and Director of Information Security, Miller Kaplan – as moderator
And joining us for Directed Q&A…
• Kristie Bell, CEO of ON2IT
Date: Thursday November 17, 2022
TIME (Pacific Time): 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM Virtual Networking Session
6:00 PM to 7:30 PM Presentations, Panel Discussion
PLACE: Virtual meeting via ZOOM
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Click HERE for More Information and to register.
December 5,7,8 — Strategic Planning Meeting, Member Appreciation Dinner.
Participate in AITP-LA:
AITP-LA welcomes your direct participation in chapter activities. There are opportunities to help with Publicity, Programs, Membership, Outreach, and other areas––it’s a great time to join AITP-LA.
Subscribe to our newsletter: informationtechnologyzone.com
Become a member of AITP-LA: click on Membership tab or send a request to [email protected]
Note: AITP-LA program events offer Professional Development credits for a variety of certifications (such as PMP, CISA, CBAP, etc.). Learn about cutting-edge technology trends and earn credits toward your certifications! (Please refer to your certification guidelines to confirm eligibility.)